I still remember on the evening of 4th of november my eight friends and I sang a song called "the end of the world" during the military training party.I felt a very neervous even can say scared when I went on the stage.There were too many eyes watch me,it made me cannot calm down.I even forgot what I should do because of the nervous.A few minutes later I became peaceful.When I heared clapping I know we get success.
On 30th of December,2008.Three of my classmates and I performed a dance of Christmas song in front of all the GCA student in the hall.We did a great job in our class,so we were invited to perform at the New year party.Though I performed in the past I still a bit nervous at thebeginning because I am not outgoing. I said to myself "don't be nervous,just a performance.I calmed down quickly and pay all attention to the performance. The performence ended,I cannot say we achieve a great success,but I can say we did our best.
From the two performance I know:nothing can stop my step if I put all my effort on it and pay attention to it.Also don't be nervous when get in trouble,be confident to myself,I am the best.
Here are some photos....
没有评论:
发表评论